Art, for Art's Sake

I've written a blog - on and off - since 2011. It's always been something I'm drawn to. I enjoy writing. I like sharing what I've written. I take pleasure in reading the work of others. I'm happiest when part of a community. Blogging was made for people like me.

I've held this domain name for a while but I've always been too afraid to use it. What would I write about this time? What would the general theme of this website be? Do I have enough time to host a successful blog that I update several times a week?

No idea
Not important
No I definitely do not

Who cares? I can worry about all of that stuff later. For now, I'm just going to write about whatever I want and share it with whoever cares enough to take the time to read it. My only intention for this blog is to create. For a long time, I haven't written much and I certainly haven't written well; but by submitting this first post, I'm contracting myself to just write - for writing's sake. There will be no more procrastination; I'm going to write and write and write and if a small group of people want to come along for the ride, they will be most welcome.

Here's to the creation of this here blog.
Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Places I want to go | Japan

The Future of Our Planet Lies in Your Hands | How you can save the world

Why I'll Never Bullet Journal