An Update

The more regular visitors of this blog (there aren't many of you but you're there nonetheless) may have noticed some changes around here. My blog looks different and my content is going to see some minor changes.


You see, I never knew where I envisioned this blog going before but I've been giving it some thought and I think I've figured it out. In summary, I've come to the realisation that if I'm going to be putting so much effort into this blog and its content, it might as well come with some kind of benefit. That's not to say that I envisage blogging becoming a career for me but I would like to discuss more topics that will be relevant to my future job (more on that in a sec). I want to be able to put a link to this site on my CV and show my employers what I can do and that I've been interested in these fields for a long time. I want to write about things that interest me and that I hope will interest you. I want discussion and debate and learning and so much more than what I currently see happening here.

So, upcoming topics that I would like for us to discuss more are going to be things like politics, sexuality, personal development and careers - amongst others, of course. Content that I've already started planning include cultural appropriation, representation, whether university continues to be the best option post A-Level and heteronormativity.

There's going to be a lot of interesting stuff coming up (well, in my opinion) and I hope that you guys are excited for what's to come!

Let me know if this is something that you're looking forward to and I'll see you next week
E x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Places I want to go | Japan

The Future of Our Planet Lies in Your Hands | How you can save the world

Why I'll Never Bullet Journal